Pacific Appliance Repair Services is your one-stop shop for stove and oven repair in Los Angeles and the surrounding suburbs. Whether you have an electric or gas range, our repair techs will make sure that your appliances are working to their maximum capacity. We’ll get your kitchen back in order so that you can pick up where you started – with baking, broiling or simmering your next meal!
Oven, Range and Stove Repair in Los Angeles
When your kitchen appliances stop working properly, you have the option to order takeout or go to a restaurant. However, this only works for so long, as eating out is both expensive and unhealthy. Ranges and ovens are the heart of the kitchen and required for all those delicious home-cooked meals!
When you choose Pacific Appliance for stove and oven repair in 90004, you can expect quick, reasonably priced service. Our repair techs have years of experience and know how to diagnose problems quickly and efficiently. With fully stocked trucks, most issues can be addressed on the same visit.
Before you throw out a perfectly good appliance, be sure to give our factory-trained technicians a call – we’ve got your back!
Common Issues that Affect Stoves, Ovens and Ranges
With over a decade of experience, Pacific Appliance Repair has seen it all through the years. Our technicians know how to quickly identify the issue and provide an effective solution that also makes sense for your budget. All parts and labor come with a warranty as well.
Below are common issues that can happen to household ranges. Be sure to call us for stove repair in 90004 if you notice any of the following:
- The burner won’t come on. Typically, this is an easy fix that involves replacing the burner, receptacle or switch.
- The burner is too hot. A bad switch usually causes this issue. A simple switch replacement can address this problem and others.
- The oven door is stuck. If you can’t open your oven door, it may be caused by a misaligned self-clean latch or defective oven control.
- The oven is not baking or broiling. Notice that your foods aren’t cooking properly? This is often caused by a bad bake igniter or valve.
- The oven is producing erratic temperatures. Sporadic temperatures are usually the result of a bad temperature sensor, selector switch or bake oven ignitor.
Parts Used for Oven and Stove Repair in 90039
Pacific Appliance has the knowledge and expertise to work on all makes and models of kitchen appliances. Some of the oven and stove brands we commonly service are GE, Whirlpool, Maytag, Frigidair, Thermador and Dacor. We can also replace any part on these appliances, extending their lifespan by several years or longer depending on their condition.
Common parts we replace on gas and electric ranges are:
- Temperature sensors
- Heating elements
- Spark modules
To schedule an appointment for stove and oven repair in Los Angeles or the surrounding suburbs, contact Pacific Appliance today. We’re glad you found us in your search for “stove and oven repair near me,” and we look forward to serving your needs!